Saturday 13 April 2013

I suppose.. even I don't get myself most of the times.
You Are a Carrot Cake Cupcake
You are a complex person. You have many interesting layers to your personality, though others might not know it.
You are drawn to a cross section of people. You friends play different roles in your life.

You are like a cupcake because you are are deceptively simple. There's actually a lot to you!
There are many ingredients in your life, and you only want them in proper amounts. Being you is a delicate art.
It's all the makings of me. On cooking side, I don't like complex cooking at all. I only want to cook something that don't involve a lot of ingredients and does not require a lot of preparation and processes. I would love to use sophisticated kitchen equipment but my kitchen bench does not provide a lot of spaces for that. I won't mind having fancy kitchen storage paraphernalia like thermoplastic round knobs, though.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive