Wednesday 5 June 2013

I used to be an adventurous when it comes to travelling. I don’t really have planned itinerary. Just go with the flow. Catch public transport. Walk. Run. It was fun. Then I learned how to drive and own a car. Now, one of the most important things to plan is transportation wherever we go. And then, came along a lovely little boy. Everything revolves around him (I certainly hope, not for long). How do we get from A to B? How is he going to cope in that? Will it be safe? Will it be comfortable? From flights to car rental. From coffee to main meal. But really, after having comfortable and accessible transportation for almost 8 years.. you get used to it. It has become a part of your life. In out up coming trip, transportation will be a challenge but we’ve been there twice, we’ll manage. We will not be in a car all the time. We will be on a plane twice and that’s not return yet. We will be on a bus, on a jeepney, one a trike. But these are experiences that we are looking forward to. We’ve made our itinerary as lax as we are allowed. No harrying and hurrying. We will savour, enjoy and have fun all the way. If possible, renting a car would be an option. But because my family live in a remote area, I am scared for the car itself. I am not so familiar with the parts but I reckon, a car won’t last long where my family is. So for now, it’s a thought.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive