Tuesday 18 November 2008

I’m not really fussy with my skincare products but when I feel one brand is giving me my money’s worth, expect me to stick to it.

I use a meagre amount of moisturiser for my face and I only apply it once a day, even if the packet says, it can be use at night as well – I don’t like my face to feel heavy at night. A small pump bottle of moisturiser will last me more than 6 months. I think, longer than that - too long that when I needed a new one, that variant was already phased out in the market. I was talking of Neutrogena. Since, I couldn’t find it in shops, I tried Garnier. I’ve been using it for like a month, and I’m getting zits here and there. Though, it is for oily skin and supposedly should control the oil, my skin tend to be shinier that I have to use face powder or worse, an acne treatment soon.

Yesterday, I decided to try another variant of Neutrogena and use it today. Well, let’s see if it suits my type of skin. Really, if I could only find the variant that I used on my face, I might buy two of them. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive