Tuesday 11 November 2008

I have these piles of Jens’ old and winter clothes and some winter bed sheets in one corner that need stashing away as they won’t fit in the cupboard. We are running out of space and these stuff were bought just this winter. It is spring now and we don’t need them anymore this year. I’ve started sorting our stuff more than two weeks ago.

Finally, last weekend, I was able to find the strength or should I say the will to box them. Problem was, I haven’t shopped for the boxes yet. I asked Mcj if he could take me to the closest shop so I can pick-up a couple of boxes which I annoyed him because he wanted to shop around and get the best quality stuff in good price. Well, my aim was just to finish the task once and for all. In compromise, I shopped in the catalogue. Target has sale on boxes but we didn’t go there.

We head to Bunnings instead. That’s where Mcj bought Jens’ toys box and he said, we can get boxes of any size there. True enough. We picked-up 2 100liters boxes. They were priced more than 80% from Target but they are of good quality.

Jens went to sleep when we got home so I had time to sort things out and found out that one of the boxes hasn’t got wheels. Geez! We picked up the two stacks not realising that the other hasn’t got wheels. Another job for Mcj, going back to Bunnings to swap it.

The two boxes fixed me up. I have so much room. I have stashed away everything. It’s like I’m packed for las vegas hotels.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive