Tuesday 18 November 2008

I’ve mentioned many times maybe that Mcj drink a lot of coffee everyday. It’s his water except on a hot summer’s day.

Recently, he decided that he could have cola also. It’s not that this change will have a positive effect on his body but because it is getting warmer, a cold cola will quench his thirst which is a sham because it actually does not do that. You become thirstier. We’ve also tried fizzy lemonade. And worst is, I do my share of drinking a couple of can in a worse day. Cola is not really part of my diet and because it sits on fridge, it is so tempting. And what does it give me? Big fat belly. Yeah, I am not fat, but I have flabby abs. It’s the usual effect whey I drink cola continuously. I should stop and try green tea fat burner but don’t you feel like drinking cola when you are eating fatty or greasy food or salty chips? I might just need more exercise, what do you reckon?

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive