Saturday 22 November 2008

A month ago, I tried to make a leche flan following the recipe that I got off the net. I follow it up to the measurement proportion. It turned out yummy-looking and it was yummy, except that the sweetness is out of proportion

If you are not really a sweet-tooth like me, I suggest to use a dozen of eggs for a 375 can of condense milk. I just use half of the can with 5 eggs and it was oh so sweet.

And since then, I haven’t made any again. I popped what’s left of the milk in the freezer. I learned that I can keep it there for a maximum of 6 months.

I’m not that picky but there is this type of apples that I love eating, the royal gala. The skin is soft enough to eat and the taste is just balance – not too sweet and not too sour.

When Mcj did a quick trip to the shop, I asked him to buy some apples and he picked up red delicious. Though the name says it, they don’t taste close to it.

Anyway, they’ve been sitting on the bowl for quite sometime and last Sunday, I thought of concocting something that has apple. I quickly dash to the net but I haven’t found any. It frustrates me.

So, I just settled for a stewed apple in the microwave. Jens loves them with his cereal anyway. A bit of sugar in three big apples for 15 minutes – perfect fruit for breakfast cereal or for pudding dessert.

I now realise that cooking is very therapeutic and full-“filling”. The same high you get when you’re conversion rate optimization plan works.

1 comments:

SearchingWellness said...

Hmmm... Or better yet, just use plain evaporated milk instead of condensed milk. Just add sugar according to your preference. :)

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive