Monday 10 November 2008

The old cliché, Practice makes perfect, never lost is lustre. And I suppose I should apply that in acquiring a real good driving skill. But I have not. I haven’t been behind the wheel for almost two weeks now. I don’t even try to run around the property with our huge car let alone in the streets. I just depend on my paid lessons. I got another one this Saturday.

I reckon, the cause of the problem is, I don’t have my own car yet. I don’t necessarily need a car for myself but because our car is way bigger for my build, I can’t just hop behind the wheel anytime and run around the block.

But with the financial crises that the world is facing now, we are not considering of buying any car soon, yet. We need to save for the rainy days, as they say. Even if I am thinking of buying just a pre-loved car, there is still the cost of auto insurance and rego to take into account.

I guess, I just have to make do with my paid lessons and of driving from the gate to the garage from time to time, until this financial meltdown is over and we are able to splurge a big chunk of our savings on a car.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive