Thursday 30 October 2008

I’ve been aiming of making mirrors cleaner but of course, I don’t know the ingredients so I asked the help of the net. And this is what about.com gave me.

Ingredients
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup water
1 tablespoon vinegar

Using isopropyl alcohol and white vinegar together makes a quickly evaporating spray glass and mirror cleaner that competes with national brands. This can also be used to give a nice shine to hard tiles, chrome, and other surfaces.

And this from newfluwiki:

Window cleaner

½ tsp liquid soap,
3 tbs vinegar,
2 cups water,
spray bottle.

Combine the ingredients and put them in the spray bottle. Use like any window cleaner. Tip:Use newspaper to dry your windows. It's cheaper than paper towels and it leaves windows shiny and streak free.

I might give this a try on weekend but my problem is, I haven’t seen a rubbing alcohol here. Things that make you, hummmm!

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive