Monday 6 October 2008

These days my usual breakfast would be a piece of toast and a cup of coffee. Anything other than that happens not too often. It's the only I can prepare in so little time I have in the morning. It's entirely my fault though. I usually slept in so I don't have ample time in my hands to construct something sumptous. I miss the typical Pinoy breakfast.

A piece of bread can't last me long. If I have the change I could gobble a snack bar, a piece or two of apples and some chocolate bar before lunch. I don't want to resort to energy pills to replenish my strength. But really I home and wish of a very simple yet appetising meals plus enough time to enjoy it.

How about you? What is your sustenance in the morning?

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive