Saturday 7 February 2009




You Are Flannel Pajamas



You seek comfort above everything else. You rather feel good than look good.

You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.



You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.

You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!



This is more like me especially the last bit. Because, I get home around 6-7pm at night, I changed to my jammies right away. Saves me washing my house clothes. :) I do wear jammies often but I'm not picky although I told Mcj recently, silk jammies would be nice or something like Shirley of Hollywood to add to my wardrobe.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive