Sunday 22 February 2009

I've was in Melbourne for two days. We didn't really stay in the city or been to the city aside from driving around to the airport. The customer's office is in the south side which is more or less an hour drive from the airport, so we opted to stay in one of the hotels around the area (not booked through Westgate though).

I now know the feeling of a jetsetter. It is tiring especially if it's for work. I didn't see much as I opted to stay in the hotel room watching telly, dilly dallying and surfing the net. I had a great time though on the way home as I did a bit of retail therapy for pressies.

As for food, I tried the hotel's garlic prawn and it didn't appeal to my palete.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive