Sunday 22 August 2010

Now, that I have started to really cook for us, I thought having a meal planner would make things a little bit easier for me. For the past weeks, I've been cooking our weekly dinner on weekends. For the coming days this week, this will be our dinner (I have included today as well).

Sunday - pasta in venetian sauce from leftovers and meat pies (frozen from the shops)

Monday - rissoles with veggies

Tuesday - pizza (taking advantage of the promo in dominos)

Wednesday - braised steak with veggies

Thursday - mince and pasta

Friday - Baked chicken and veggies

Saturday - mince and rice

From this one weeke meal, I've only two meals to cook. I cooked the steak, rissoles and chicken already. I've also got our dinner for tonight ready (before I plunge on camera reviews).

Next thing to do is plan for the following week but first I have to check the meat we have in the freezer. This is easy like looking at the camera lense.

Oh, the home brand fish fingers are a hit to my family. It's cheap but still tastes nice (I just hope any cam is the same sans the taste).

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive