Sunday 1 August 2010




You Are Modern



You are optimistic and forward looking. You love living in this world.



You have are drawn to the darker elements of life. You like a bit of grit.



People excite you. You like to be up on what's going on with everyone you know and don't know!



You have a few key interests that are borderline obsessions. You can't stop thinking about them!




Now, on my personality. I like grit - yeah, I like suspense and thrill but not too nauseous. I like intrigue, I don't want to call it gossip because I long ago give up on that. Lol. Yeah, obsessions... when the mood strikes, even lying on massage tables can't lure me to stay away from it. I have to dig and be all over it.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive