Friday 23 October 2009

Two weeks ago I started to have wrist pain. I can’t pin point what caused it – what were the activities I did. It’s not a severe pain, more of an annoying thing that prevents me from doing something that requires lifting and twisting my hand.

I’ve been reading on the net what causes wrist pain and there are heaps of reasons. I just have to guess which one I feel. Mcj objects of me going to see a doctor – I’m just a hypochondriac to him. Could be.

I can’t pin point (of course, I can’t I’m not a doctor) which is causing my paid because all says it has to be inflamed and mine isn’t. It sort of in the bone. Oh well, I might just follow the advice of MIL and buy some wrist band.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive