Monday 19 October 2009

It’s Mcj’s happy today. I thought of buying him a plane toy but changed my mind. He would like it but it’s not needed so it can go out the backdoor. Although, I can Medifast discount online – I can’t think of where to use it.

So, I thought I’m going to cook him this yesterday but we ran out of time after shopping for his gifts. Take note, gifts - Plasma TV and home theatre system.


Yoghurt-marinated lamb with potato & mint sala

I will concoct something like this one of these days. I got the recipe from http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/14664/yoghurt+marinated+lamb+with+potato+mint+salad. Hopefully, it will turn out as yummy as the photo looks. It would be a trial and error but the recipe doesn’t sound like rocket science so I’m positive to get it right.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive