Monday 19 October 2009

I wasn't comfortable with my answers on this survey. The options are just not so apt to me. But it did turn out quite well. I thought, at least I wouldn't be subjected to identify theft (and eventually get identity theft protection).



You Are Garlic



Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved.

You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression.

You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do.



*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive