Thursday 18 March 2010


I got back to baking again last weekend. I got banana - 1 overripe in the fridge – what better way to use it rather than giving it to the possums?

During the day, I was playing chess in our panty – you know re-arranging stuff to make room – and realised that we have 4 variants of cereal. I want to get rid of them. I thought of using the crushed sultana bran in the cake. You know, I’m most don’t like eating soggy cereal or crumbs.

It was yummy. Next time, I’ll put more sultanas (no I don’t need it for some colon cleansing or to be regular) to make it more moist and tasty.

*photos to be followed
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive