Friday 5 March 2010



1. Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?
Pandesal.

2. What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice?
Tuyo (dried fish) especially on a rainy day.

3. What are your feelings about milk?
I don't have to drink it if I can get my calcium from something else. I'm aware that I have to have enough calcium (even if I don't have medical coding training courses) and milk is the cheapest and quick to prepare source of it.

4. What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?
Chicken? We're not keen in tortilla.

5. How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?
One. In the office.

My first Friday Five post. This is interesting and I'll add this in my favourite meme.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive