Sunday 28 March 2010



The pavlova had come to reality. I followed most of the part the recipe that I got off the net. That was last weekend. Mine was a bit merengue style on the outside but it taste as nice. It didn't have any fruit on top as I can't find any suitable fruit at the shops. We just opened a fruit salad can instead and added whipped cream.

Yesterday, I made another batch. It is tastier plus I was able to get a price-y strawberry punnet - the first picking for the season - at the shops using my credit card.

The pavlova has been known as the national dessert, and it is slowly becoming a family one. It all depends on my available though.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive