Thursday 11 March 2010

There's relief to those who has diabetes - insulin injection won't be a feat anymore. Have a look at this video.


The artificial pancreas will work as a normal and healthy pancreas, secreting hormone that controls blood glucose level.

On the side note, have you heard of health information technology? It's a framework that will manage the health information and how it is passed on to the patients, their GP, chemist, etc. I believe this is one of the biggest invention of human kind - it simplifies the once a complicated process of passing on information from the health centres to patients, pharmaceutical companies, consumers and the like. No wonder health information technology degrees are in demand to students.

When I was looking for a job, I was supposed to go to an interview to a job somewhat related to health information technology. It would have been a challenge as I was just more exposed to Enterprise Resource Planning. Unfortunately, I got a job before I even set foot on that said company, nevertheless, I keep my mind open. I love challenge.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive