Thursday 28 April 2011


Because of gluten free diet cooking that we have at home, we can seldom have a real spaghetti. I have never seen a gluten free spaghetti and I rekon, I wont as gluten free pasta breaks easily. It seems making acne home remedies is easier to do than look for this type of spaghetti. Anyway, two days ago we had real spaghetti and it was a hit again. I didn't put as much veggies as I usually do but it still tasted good. No ready made sauce either, just tomato paste and some sliced/diced tomatoes.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive