Thursday 28 April 2011

There were lavenders and other scents for sale at the market that we went to last Good Friday. We just stopped at the lavenders and Mcj had been suggesting things for me to buy like little pillows, hanging things, etc. All to calm a person and help sleep. I told him, I don't need help to sleep. Yes, I always sleep soundly except when I am excited or when I am angry at him before going to sleep - lol.

There are many ways on how to unwind the mind to de-clutter and de-stress. Bodyandsoul.com.au suggest many things and reading is one of them. That is my form of de-stressing. I'm not the sort to indulge myself with having a long soak in the bath as I find it tedious and waste of time - a good long shower is just as good. Going online and reading blogs as well as youthology review, do good for me too.

There are many ways on how to channel ones stress level - you just have to know and norture it.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive