Sunday 15 May 2011

As a parent, I really hope that the Tatapilla will grow up a likeable individual with good manners. I know there are many books available or any reading materials that I have access to but I seldom read them. We play it by the ears or through our instinct. I'm sure my parents didn't have a guide or manual while raising us up but we ended up quite good actually.

Today, I read about teaching kids to show empathy and one example was taking care of animals. Just last week, two ginger kittens adopted us (followed us home when we went for a walk). They're the neighbours but it seems that they are not taking care of them so Mcj being a cat-lover is feeding them at home and they dont have plans of going home. The Tatapilla is really keen on them. He feeds them, baby them, play with them. I now see that he likes taking care of them.

We do our best in teaching him manners and at the same time, hope that it will take him further in life. If only with kids you can take a 5th wheel insurance and when something go wrong, the insurance company will pay you out and you'll get a new one. We apply our learnings from our experience and at the same time, based on the Tatapilla's personality.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive