Sunday 22 May 2011




You Are Milk



You are caring and nurturing. You like to make sure that your friends are well fed and well loved.
As long as the basics are covered for you, you're happy. All you seek is a roof over your head and a full stomach.
You are a calming influence on others. You haven't figured out why or how, but you're a pretty naturally peaceful person.
You help remind people of simpler, easier times. You make others feel like everything is going to be okay.




I realise that my life is so many ups and downs of everything. There was a time that I wasn't as materialistic as other times. I've sworn off spending and acquiring things that are really not necessary. There are also times, that I indulged myself with excessive shopping. But behind all these, I still think that I want to live simpler. Yes, we now live a very simple life.. but mayby a little bit simpler. I just hope that hair loss treatments wouldn't get in the way of that thinking. I'd prefer living fully in a more emotional and spiritual way.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive