Sunday 25 September 2011

The first -ber month is almost over. Christmas is just a few weeks ahead. My most favourite season in a year. And although, we are not going back to my hometown in the last -ber month, we are still making the trip in the -ber months. Something to feel good and excited. I'm actually in the mood now. I'm tuning in to SG's christmas album.



Come hurricane, high water and malfunctioning symbol barcode scanner, I'll make sure that I grab a copy of her CD when we're home.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive