Friday 8 January 2010

Less or –ish?

As I mature, I’m leaning on the first.

I’m the first person to say that I am selfish and the next is my husband. I’m not proud of it but I am not ashamed of it either. I just thought, with what I’ve been through and what I’ve done (no, I haven’t invented anything), I deserve a bit of luxury (such as a vacation in places like Outer Banks vacation rentals - lols).

But that gradually changed. Now that I am married and have a child, I feel complete and contented that I don’t want anything more than what I have now. I’m happy.

I was and a bit am selfish but not in a greedy way. It’s hard to explain but I wasn’t a villain when I was selfish. But I’m happy that I have realised these things while I still have more time to change and rectify the damage (not that I am aware of) I have caused.




You Are 35% Selfish



In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.

But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.




*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive