Thursday 14 January 2010




You Are a Tuna Fish Sandwich



Some people just don't have a taste for you. You are highly unusual.

And admit it, you've developed some pretty weird habits over the years.

You may seem a bit unsavory from a distance, but anyone who gives you a chance is hooked!Your best friend: The Club Sandwich.Your mortal enemy: The Turkey Sandwich



I'm not really a bread eater unless it's garlic bread. But I do love sandwiches from time to time and tuna is one of them. I like to make my own. Oh, I don't really like turkey may it be in sandwiches or on a proper meal.

If you're trying to loose weight, certainly you don't need turkey, do you? I suggest do you research and read maybe a bit of the relacore review. It might like you or likewise.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive