Friday 29 January 2010


We went to the flea market last Sunday without any plans on what to buy. Actually, we didn't have much money with us - just enough to buy munchies (nothing more for stuff like circuit city). How silly was that when you are at a place where fresh produce are cheap. At least, the good thing is, I was also able to buy green mango for a buck. The stall owner was I think a Filipina and she said it is crunchy, true enough.

So, I openned a bottle of shrimp paste that I bought almost 2 months ago. Yum! It's been more than 2 years since I had some in the Philippines. Bulong sa hidlaw gid.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive