Thursday 14 January 2010

I'm not bothered but just wondering where does my toddler put the food that he eats. I asked him that and he said, in my breakfast tummy. Lol.

Tonight, he had pumpkin, rissoto (ate carrots the most), corn and ice cream. And I only had my dinner. We put him in the toilet and he had a go (Mcj had to bribe him for a treat for him to go there). Instead of giving him another ice cream, I gave him a snack bar - which he really liked. He ate it all and a cup of milk. Where did they all go? I can't even eat the whole snack bar in one setting, let alone with milk.

He's chubby but not overweight. I want him to be that so he has buffer incase he gets sick. Plus, I noticed these days that he is loosing weight or maybe he's getting taller.

For now, I'm just happy that he eats just about anything. I would be worried if one day he'll stop eating unless he is on colon cleansing program. Lol.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive