Monday 30 June 2008

I've always heard that doing some handy works at your own house is very relaxing and enjoyable. I bet it is but I haven't tried doing any yet. I always want to paint anything - might be our cabinet- but I haven't gotten around of doing it. I love gardening at some point in my life but I haven't done any here. There are lots of tools lying around here (some are air tools), yet I haven't spend any time to pick them up even just to trip a plant or cut a stem that's out of the way. I also want to bake. There are lots of stuff that I want to do but no time to do them. I'm just sort of busy these days. Maybe soon, when the little boy is not so little anymore. :) But, I reckon soon I should learn how to cook. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive