Friday 13 June 2008

Now, that I have a paypal account I love shopping online. Actually, that's the reason why I can shop from home. Mcj is reluctant to give credit card details online, hence I can't pay through it.

Anyway, paypal partners here have lots of promotions.. free shipping, discounts, etc. And these gimmicks lure me to shop. Just recently, I've been checking up jewellery, earrings (the site doesn't have gold anklet, by the way) particularly. I don't need a pair, just love to have another pair and style. Yet, I didn't found any that tickles my fancy. I completely forgot about it, instead shopped for watch the following day. It was delivered the other day, found out it is way too big for me so I am donating it to Mcj. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive