Friday 13 June 2008

I saw a bundle snake beans in the shop last week and I instantly miss adobong sitaw. I was really hungry then and all I can think of while shopping was that dish. Funny eh!

The next day, I cook it for lunch with rice. I wasn't disappointed with my cooking. I loved it. It just tasted like my mother's. It was yummy! It was my lunch for two days (with rice of course).
This is a purely vegetarian dish. I didn't put any mince meat.

I looked for the beans in the shop again last time we shop and I didn't see any. I should have bought two bundles then. :)

I am constantly looking out for vegies that can be cooked simply (Pinoy dish). Maybe, next time I'll go for eggplant.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive