Sunday 15 June 2008

Last night was the big night for poker online, that is for Mcj and his brother. They are playing for a spot of Las Vegas travel with Shane Warne. His brother was at his home so I played for his. I was winning at first and well, stayed afloat. Mcj lost his so he started coaching me closely. There were hands that I lost because of his advice and I got angry, saying that I won't listen to him at all. We were sort of bickering and I realized that it was just a poker game. Why do it have to come between us so I started to mellow down. Eventually, I lost all my stack. I was disappointed but at the same time relieved. I have opps to do, you know. At the end of it all, I told Mcj why I do blogging instead of playing poker. Because it has sure money. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive