Saturday 20 September 2014

.. no I am not referring to tomatoes made of gold but the price of tomatoes that are comparable to gold, in my opinion. A month ago, a kilo of tomatoes cost about 4 bucks. A week after that, it has gone up to almost nine. How ridiculous. Tomatoes are one of our staple veggies. Although, I am grumbling about the cost I have to pay for it. But last week, I decided to hit the market - it's not really a farmers market but fresh produce are being sold there. I didn't have to pay 9 bucks but just about 6 - the cheapest among all the stores. And I bought heaps so I don't need to buy some this week. Just for the cost savings on tomatoes alone, it's worth waking up early and going to the market.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive