Friday 26 September 2014

For almost a month or so now, I have reduced my coffee intake to two cups a day. This didn’t just reduce my caffeine intake but sugar as well - put two teaspoons of sugar to a cup of coffee. I’ve switched to green tea in the afternoon. I thought I’d have adverse withdrawal symptoms – not just drowsiness and headache but so far so good. I don’t take tea religiously but it seems that my system has embraced the lack of caffeine in the afternoon.

At first, I thought green tea smells fishy but yes, it taste better than it smells. It’s a lot different from black tea for me. It seems my palate has recognised green tea and has relate to it – we have tea plant back in the Philippines and my Mum would brew some if we have belly ache.

 I’ve read many articles about the benefits of drinking green tea. I have not really noticed something different in my body yet but maybe, it’s just working in the background. Lol. I'll take the experts and researchers word for it.

 *****

1 comments:

Richard C. Lambert said...

I’ve read many articles about the benefits of drinking green tea. I have not really noticed something different in my body yet but maybe, it’s just working in the background. Lol. I'll take the experts and researchers word for it.matcha powder where to buy melbourne

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive