Friday 4 December 2009

When I was a stay at home wifey and Mummy, I make my time online worthwhile. Apart from blogging, I registered in a plethora of online surveys. Of course, not each one of them was really worthwhile. Little did I know that in doing so, my email inbox will be flooded with junk mails imaginable in the online world – including LCD TV
offers and all.

At first, those mails seem to be enjoyable. Later especially now that I am a working, they irk me to some extent. For sometime, I just let them sit on my inbox and when I find the time, I delete them by page. These days, I marked them as Spam so I won’t receive them ever. Thanks to that tool.

Now, you would ask if I did ever found something worth my time in those surveys. Yes, I have. There’s one that pays me $5 every month for the survey that I took and if I send a docket, they will pay me $3 for it. I don’t send dockets though as they are our records for our bookkeeping.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive