Sunday 29 November 2009

my husband would quit smoking soon. I haven't tried any trick to make him quit other than nagging and I've long realised that doesn't work on anything. I can plea and be sweet and all but at the end of the day, it has to be the smoker to have to right mind to decide to quit.

His reason for smoking is to cope the stress that the business is causing him. Fair enough but I wish, it won't go on for long.

I've read that Dutch Master is a good brand of cigars, I think it will be out of my list as I am trying and helping him to quit not encouraging him.
*****
It's All About What's In Down Under | Permanence in Change | I Am A Shoeaholic | A Juggling Act | Healthy Living | The Life of a Tatapilla

1 comments:

Miss Shirl said...

My husband used to smoke. I told him if he wants to die I don't want a hand in it. "I am not going to do anything to kill you. That includes pay for your cancer sticks." He stopped smoking. I don't know if it's because I said I'm not doing it (I even stopped purchasing with his money. Told him if he wants to kill himself he's on his own. He will have to go to the store every time he wants a pack because I'm not doing it.)

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive