Sunday 29 November 2009

Although, I lurk mostly on Filipino entertainment sites, I do a fair share of checking out some insightful websites as well.

Today, I’ve also been to mysimplerlife. This is an old post but I really find it relevant.

Don’t buy it just because it is on sale.
Leave the table before you are stuffed.
Think of 10 things you are grateful for before falling asleep.
Go through your clothes and check that you have what you need for upcoming holidays and events.
Use the darkness to lure yourself to bed a little earlier.
Lose yourself in cooking something delectable.
Stay in your pajamas as long as possible this Saturday.

I’ve been doing some the tips before but it’s nice to be re-inforced in what you practice.

Even if I’m busy including the whole household, I still feel that I am living a very simple life. We know how to have fun in small things and we enjoy each other’s company. If we feel we need exercise, we go for a walk as we don’t have fitness equipment at home. The fresh air do us good. We do things simply and with lots of fun.
Source
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive