Sunday 29 November 2009

My brother-in-law turned 50 this year. He didn’t have a party on the day itself but he organised a square dance convention in Gympie which we missed as Mcj was really busy with the entertainment unit project (as if he has to undergo a pre-employment screening for being a perfectionist, it took him longer to construct). Then, his wife is throwing him a barbeque party this Sunday.

I’m out of idea on what to bring to the barbie. He has coeliac but I really want to bring a cake – only if I could bring cheesecake, I’d love to but I don’t know any bakery that makes gluten-free cheesecake. There are rare bakeries that make gluten free creations. Mr WWW told me there’s one around our area.

Gluten-free food is not all the time appetising as I have experienced but I tasted a yummy gluten-free cake before. The main ingredient was cocoa flour. And look at these works of art (for me, that is).



*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive