Saturday 7 November 2009

For days now, I’ve been craving Filipino food – any food but particularly sweet Spaghetti. I’ve been planning to hit the Asian shop only that it is a trip in itself not just on the side. The one in the city closes at 5pm on weekdays so no chance for me to drop by after office hours. Going there on weekends would be a big trip for me. There’s one close to my local area – that gives me a bit of hope.

So today for the first time, I drove the longest on my own - 30 minutes one way. Although, I got lost 3 times I made it. I bought heaps of food and a DVD of SG and JLC movie.

I'll be having spaghetti for the next couple of days until I get tired of it.

One item that I really like is the Bench cologne. The weather is getting warn (ceiling fans are must), it's nice to splash it after shower. Perfume are a bit thick on the skin.

*****

1 comments:

healthyliving said...

It was a very experimental food but very healthy too for our body im glad that u post a nice article about the healthy food.

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive