Sunday 29 November 2009

That's what Mcj said to me when I noticed that today, it feels like I was just in the Philippines. The heat is terrible.

Jens was telling me to turn the aircondition up in the car earlier. When we left the shop, I was actually scared that he'll get heat stroke. The temperature in the car was not inching down even with full aircon. Jens was drifting off to sleep and when I asked him if he is cool and he didn't answer, it gave me a fright. Normally, when he goes to sleep in the car, I just leave him there and just open the boot and all the doors but today, I took him inside the house. The fact that you are in the shade doesn't do anything to cool you down. The wind is so hot. It's one of those times that you need to avail low cost health insurance if you haven't had yet as this temperature will surely cause health trouble to some.

I think, it's time for us to hit the pool again when he wakes up.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive