Sunday 25 July 2010

I'm like Maggie Carpenter that can't decide how I like my eggs but not for the same reason. It's just that I haven't explored all the ways of cooking eggs. Now, I just like scambled with tomatoes. Yet, I can say I like omelletes too but I haven't perfected the way of making it. I found an easy way to make it (no need for fancy equipment like spirometer to do it). Here it is:

Ingredients
•3 Eggs
•A little milk
•Ham and tomato
•Parsley
•Cheese
•Salt & Pepper
•Butter
Method
1. Combine the milk and the eggs together in a bowl and whisk it well.

2. Pour the mixture into a frying pan - make sure you have an adult to help you with this.

3. Now put all the other ingredients on one half of the mixture as the omelette cooks.

4. Fold over the omelette and let it cook!

source: yahoo lifestyle.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive