Sunday 26 September 2010

October is Mcj and my birthday month. Then, there's Christmas. Well, I haven't really thought of Christmas yet but I know I have to come to terms with that.

I've been wanting to buy a new camera before we embark on a new escapade since my trusty old one broke down on us. I think, this one will do as it's quite affordable. I have to do some research on the review though. Mcj won't have any job of researching online flower shop, as this year I am opting for a more practical one.


But we bought Mcj this. And I am currently using it. How convenient present is that?

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive