Saturday 12 July 2008

I've been wanting to buy DVD's for my little boy. But I couldn't find any in the shop. I am not just looking for kids movies but nursery rhymes but should not be a CD. I found nursery rhymes in the internet that were in videos, so that gave me an idea what to look for. I am so frustrated because I couldn't find any here. Anyway, for now watching them in the computer will suffice. Thanks to our reliable video cards, we can watch it in all three computers. But, I won't give up on my quest. I am actually considering of asking those people that uploaded the videos where did they bought their copy. Hope they are living in down under. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive