Sunday 27 July 2008

You may find this weird or unbelievable but I tell you, my mother-in-law got her ears pierced when he was 79 years old. Yeah. You read it right. Whooping 79. It might be too late for some but she said, she wanted to live her life to the fullest. So there goes, pop the ear pierce. But the absence of piercing before didn't stopped her from wearing earrings. She just used clip on earrings. She has lovely jewelry and clip on earrings were a bit of nuisance to wear. I bet you will agree with me. I've used some when I was young.

Now, you can see her wearing several earrings at times. Yeah, she's making use of her time left to maximize the use of her jewelry. My SIL make custom earrings so MIL has an abundance of them.

What does this story tells us? Well. Living life to the fullest, that is. The littlest reason counts.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive