Sunday 26 June 2011



This is my first try of making mud cake. I bought the chocolate on impulse and found that the recipe at the back is really easy so I made it last night. It looked quite nice before i put in the oven but it had colapsed when it was cooked as I have to leave it longer as required because the inside wasn't cooked quickly. This is all because of using gluten-free flour. I haven't found a secret recipe or tip yet when baking using gluten-free flour. There might be one as I have found that the cake cooks slower or longer than usual. Sometimes, it is moist or dry. Oh well, I just have to persevere and reward myself with funny t shirts when I have perfected a recipe.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive