Tuesday 29 July 2008

I just finished gobbling up two slices of apple cake. It was yum! I tell you, hubby and I can eat the whole round cake in one setting. That's how rubbish guts we are. It was my first time to try that cake and I quite like it, except the green apple toppings. I still have two slices left. I'll eat them after blogging. Bwahahaha!

Recently, seen in the news that some ebay sellers were complaining because paypal increase its merchant fee up to something. Hubs said, it was just soo minimal compare to credit cards merchant fee. I guess the concern of those sellers were because there aren't much customers that pay using paypal though it is slowly evolving (just like any authorize.net user).

By the way, how do you like your peanuts? Roasted with shell or not? Oiled? Boiled? Recent study shows that peanuts boiled in their shells have higher concentration of disease-fighting phytochemicals. Yeah, so next time you buy peanuts have a quick deliberation if you're going to buy raw with shell or already cooked. Just be sure though that when you boil peanuts in shell, it takes long to cook especially if it's been kept for quite a while. I advise that you soak it in water for at least overnight. I'm telling from experience. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive