Monday 21 July 2008

We've been planning to avail another extra from our health insurance. Eyeglasses for me and Mcj. You see, mine are almost two years old. My vision I reckon had gone worse than what it was. Plus, they are now defective. Jens knocked off the righ lense that it doesn't stay if hit even with a little force. Good thing, I don't use them as often as before. (I notice I haven't got recent photos of me wearing them in my pc, even in the memory cards).

I might convince Mcj to check the shop on Sunday. I saw glasses sale ads on telly.

Anyway, for those who has maintained a 20 20 vision. Take care of your eyes. I haven't realized how important it is to have healthy eyes until I was wearing googles. Lol. Once you have glasses, you will have it forever. Even if you are wearing contact lenses. The glasses always stand as your backup. But, I don't regret why my action in my early years contributed to my dilemna. I benefited from them.

Here are some DIY test to check if you have vision problem:

Fatigue test: If your eyes tire out faster during normal activity -- like reading or working on the computer -- it could be a sign of weakening eyesight.

Endurance test: If your eyes get tired earlier in your daily routine than usual -- maybe you can’t read in bed anymore, for example -- schedule a checkup.


Read more...

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive