Monday 2 March 2009

There’s no such thing as free, they always say that. I beg to differ as I have received so many freebies when I wasn’t working and have plenty of time to kill surfing the net. Well, they didn’t come naturally free as I spent time and effort plus use up some gigabytes of our data traffic but still they’re stuff that you need not to worry for receiving without costing you anything as they didn’t come with a catch.

So when I see free stay at hotel, I checked it out when I had the time. We might have no spare time to go on holidays frequently, getting a free stay will surely motivate us to look and make time. Though with the list of things to pack and prepare for having a toddler in tow, planning for a holiday is really causing me pain as there are limited options of place to wander around.

Check this out.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive