Monday 2 March 2009

My Little Boy is trimming on the face. He used to have big chubby chops. I’m not really worried because he seems to be growing taller. Which to my delight. He was given a clean bill of health on his last general check-up except on the height department. Take it from Mum.

I should feed him more protein and carbohydrates. His diet would be cereal with milk plus fruit for breakfast, cheese for morning snacks, omelette for lunch, fruit for afternoon snacks and veggies with meat for dinner. More milk of course. I’ve been cutting him on milk these past few days as he has a very chesty cough and Mcj reckon, milk makes the phlegm stickier. It helps though.

I really want him to grow taller (although we might need tv mount so he won’t muck around with our telly). I don’t want him to be like me.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive